Have questions about the IEEI Standard? Struggling with a specific part of the application process?
IEEI supports organizations applying for AP accreditation and reaccreditation with a wide range of resources.
Information when—and how—you need it
Whether online or in person, you’ll find a host of opportunities to learn from experts and peers in and the world of continuing education and training for data and information workers. These include:
- Workshops that walk through the IEEI Standard and explain the AP application process and help you identify satisfactory responses and document processes
- eLearning course that offers interactive exercises and examples to help you visualize the necessary component for submitting a successful AP application.
- Monthly AP application assistance webinars to answer Standard and application questions
Stay in the know
IEEI also offers ample reading material on the latest learning theories, research, and insights into continuing education and training for data and information workers, including:
- Bi-weekly eNewsletter featuring the latest CE/T developments and IEEI news
- Publications, such as expert guides on learning theories and reports by practitioners in the field
- References used in the ongoing maintenance of the IEEI Standard
- Illustration showing how the IEEI Standard relates to the ADDIE (analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation) model
ACE Transcript Service
IEEI provides Accredited Providers with access to the American Council on Education’s (ACE) transcript service, which offers lifetime record and transcript assistance for learners who have completed continuing education and training courses through an IEEI AP.
With ACE’s CEU transcript service, learners can present a nationally recognized transcript to colleges and universities, employers, and licensed professionals. And IEEI APs can keep a detailed record of learners’ involvement in their programs–a key requirement for maintaining AP accreditation.
Providers must pay a fee of $850 to $2,000 to take part in the transcript service, depending on the number of courses submitted to ACE within a calendar year. Individual learners also can register for the service for an initial $40 registration fee and $15 per transcript after the first one, which is free.